Friday, July 09, 2010

I am really bad with titles. I am not going to stress myself out about that anymore. See, no title for this post!

I lost my job today.

I am terribly emotional about this.

YES, I KNOW God has a plan. I don't doubt that. But I still mourn the loss.

I was working as a Nanny. I don't think I am at liberty to talk about the situation. I was able to meet with my agency today and talk with my boss. She helped me to feel a bit better about what happened and assured me that she doesn't think any less of me and will certainly try and give me a new placement.

I am losing several thousand dollars because of this, but the bigger reason it has me so upset is because of the children. I don't even know if I will ever get to see them again. I don't know what they were told. I can only imagine how upset they will be. I really enjoyed spending time with them. They adored me. We were looking forward to the rest of the summer together. Now we don't even get to say goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that must be so hard. I can't imagine being so attached to a child and then suddenly not being able to see them again. I hope you find another job soon!
    Blessings,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how terrible... I'm sooo sorry....

    Autumn

    ReplyDelete