Friday, October 16, 2009

Comments

I will now be moderating comments. Please do not let this deter you from commenting. I welcome opposing viewpoints on my blog. However,  I will not approve comments that have no other purpose than to derogate and/or include debase language.

I would like discussion on my blog. I don't post just to get my ideas out there. I want to provoke thought. Please feel free to post your opinions. Actually this is more than asking you to feel free, this is an invitation to comment.

I will be replying to any comments posted on my blog via my blog. If you have commented on a post check back occasionally (or more often) to see if I have replied.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Who is this anonymous person commenting? You dont know, cause he's anonymous! Woooooo, scaaaaaryyy. Mysterioouuuuss...

    ReplyDelete