Friday, August 07, 2009

Living Situation

One of the most oft asked questions I get about Insight is where I will be living out there. Insight actually uses some of the buildings owned by William Carey International University. WCIU is mainly online now, many parts of the campus are unused. I will be living in the dorms with a room-mate on campus. The dorm rooms are actually quite a nice size. I will take some pictures when I get there. The picture above is not the dorms. It is the main building on campus. I don't think Insight will be using it at all.

Look at the palm trees!!! I am going to see them everyday! =)

4 comments:

  1. Lucky you! That looks like a beautiful campus...I hope I can see it sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! they have perfect weather there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying so hard not to cry I didnt ever think I would miss you this much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ruth, Sorry I didn't see your comment earlier. I am so busy here! It is crazy. You should write me a letter.

    ReplyDelete