Friday, March 06, 2009

Got the Camera, Need More

I finally have my own camera. It is a Canon Rebel xsi. It is really sweet! I love it more than I thought I would. I think it has already helped my photography skills improve.

Other photography things I would like include:
  • A bag to safely carry my camera in. Right now I just tote it around in the same bag as my computer and I am quite concerned about it getting harmed. I have no idea what kind of bag I want.
  • A reflector. This one would be really great! It is really amazing the difference a little reflected light can make in your photographs. This is really high on my list of things to get
  • extra SD card
  • extra battery
  • a longer lens. I haven't really looked into lens, but I would like something at least in the 70mm range.
  • a lens hood
  • external flash

No comments:

Post a Comment